Monday, October 25, 2010

Sleek Palette- 'The Original' & 'Sunset'

I got these palettes in June of this year and 3-4 months on, my love affair with them has continued. They are such good value and the colour pay-off is rival to some high-end brands. I have the 'Original' & 'Sunset'. I can't remember the price but its on the sleek website http://www.sleekmakeup.com/ .

'The Original'

I find the original one the best overall, it is so dynamic and can be used in so many different looks. The black colour, which is as far as i know, in all palettes, is a really good base black colour and can be used as a cake liner also with really good pay off and staying power. I am in love with the purple, i find it really vibrant and really striking when mixed with the navy. They are a lovely creamy texture, but there is fall down with them so be careful to mind your foundation etc. saying that, i've had fall down with more expensive products so i don' think its much to crib over.

To be honest in the sunset palette i mainly use the bottom row of colours as i find the top ones too harsh and i have not played around with them so much to know what suits me.

'Sunset'

These are not sold in Ireland yet to my knowledge, and i got these ones on a recent trip to liverpool, i'm going to the uk again shortly and will without doubt add to my collection of these palettes. I am also anxious to try their blushers and also the face contour kit, im hopeful that they will be the same quality and value of the other sleek products i have tried, so if anyone has tried these, please leave your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment