Tuesday, November 16, 2010

M.A.C Pro Longwear

So i went a bit mad on my last shopping trip and bought all kinds of products of course not out of necessity but mainly out of desire... one of which is a new foundation which i was dying so try and i must say i'm so glad i did.

its mac pro longwear and im using shade nw20... there is a built in pump with this which is uber handy as i didnt have to buy a built in pump. as i've had oily skin for years and always buy medium coverage matte finish foundation this is a breath of fresh air into my make-up wardrobe.

the finish is really natural it has excellent coverage and does not settle into my pores and lasts really well through the day, i put this on at about 8am i might blot once during the day but it wears well into the evening. it looks make my skin look great even my boyfriend commented on how natural my make up look which is an amazing comment since he never says anything.

on youtube and other blogs i had heard people say there was a difference in colour compared to other mac foundations but i bought the same shade i use in studio fix and while the bottle scared me at first , once it was on my face it looked the exact same colour, so maybe this was just with me , comment if anyone has used this...

No comments:

Post a Comment